International Project Financing is one of the niche specialties of Kadland Capital. We work on viable international project financing requests and International Commercial Lending requests.
If you are looking for international project financing or Commercial Lending, we can leverage our established network and strategic relationships with the goal to help get the job done for you. Our network includes Lenders and underwriting sources that have delegated underwriting authority for some of the largest international banks, investment banks, lenders, insurance companies, hedge funds, pension funds, capital and credit companies, private accredited investors, and private lenders. Regarding international project financing, our overall methodology is designed to help secure the right Lender/Investor for your specific project. As a result, our existing relationships can help drive your business results. We have direct relationships with Lenders and Lender/Investor underwriting sources that serve their Clients and get many projects funded every year.
We offer a full range of services from project conception to project completion and beyond. We are able to assist our clients in assessing and managing the many variables that can affect the outcome of a project, including the political, social, legal and other risks that are inherent in complex, large scale projects and cross-border transactions.
Large scale project funding for governments and corporations.
Financing for APPROVED commercial development and eco-focused Projects
Various financial services through international and private banks worldwide.
Financing solutions through bonds, mezzanine debt instruments and other products from major banks and regulated financial groups.
We provide access to the most advanced financial products and source unique funding solutions through capital markets providing funding structures for challenging solutions.
We can help with funding on the following project types:
Financing and Real-Estate Development, Hotel & Lodging, Manufacturered Housing, Multi-Family Housing, Commercial Buildings and Shopping Malls.Hotels, Resorts, Golf Courses and Construction Loans and Industrial Manufacturing and Energy Related Financing.
• Extracting and Processing Raw Materials
• Construction Machinery, Transportation and Distribution Systems for Electricity and Heat
• Renewable Energy Sources, Wind, Solar Energy, Telecommunications Infrastructure (including Interactive Satellite television etc..), systems of Road, Rail, Air, Sea / River
• Capacity, processing, packaging, transport and distribution
• Geotechnical and hydro-related arrangements
• Environmental protection, soil regeneration affected product / industrial wastes, reclamation areas deforested, wood and other products (berries, herbs)
• Civil Purpose Real Estate Development
• Special Purpose Building
• Road Infrastructure
• Railway Infrastructure
• Municipal Waste Processing Capacity
• Integrated Assemblies / Individual Leisure Parks
• Infrastructure and Capabilities in Medical Tourism and Leisure
• Medical Services (Infrastructure, Equipment, Licenses, etc..)
• Infrastructure for the Education System, Education and Research (Infrastructure, Equipment, Licenses, Patents, etc.). including technological projects
• Welfare, Minority Integration, Cultural, Religions and National Heritage (Monuments restoration, construction, etc..)
• Social Housing, Social Facilities and Capabilities for organizing Sport, Cultural and Artistic Events promotion.
• Drinking water supply networks
• Sewerage systems (including vacuum exhaust technologies) Inside and outside the city road system Beneficiaries of the projects funded are private legal entities, private companies, APL’s (local government), decentralized structure and any joint public-private partnerships.
• Arenas, Stadiums & Recreational Facilities
• Business & Commercial Projects
• Chemicals, Plastics & Pharmaceuticals
• Hotel Development
• Infrastructure Projects
• Mining & Exploration
• Motion Picture Financing
• Mining–Gold, Copper, Coal, Nickel, Iron ore, bauxite, Uranium •
• Oil & Gas
• Power Plant Development
• Public Sector Projects
• Real Estate Development
• Resorts, Casinos, and Gaming
• Waste Management
• Bio Technology, Renewable and Alternative Energy
• Power Plant and Energy Generation Technology
Housing and Hospitals Project Financing
Investment in Industrial Production
Investment in Agriculture and Fish Farming
Investment in Civil Engineering
Investment in Infrastructure Development of Public Utilities.
Investment in the Development of Public and Private Services